Boomer x Dirty Money x Eastwood x Moonshine
Bred By: Cutting Edge Genetics (Doug Wasson & Clifton Treaster)
- Those that attended this Fall’s AI School can attest to this one’s “Unicorn” type and kind…He has been very popular to all that have seen him in person.
- One of the most “Unique Pedigrees” that we have been able to offer here at LVS…The sow behind RED BELT came from us here at LVS…Combining the never out of style…Dirty Money (Dirty Secret x Sky’s The Limit) on a 1/2 Duroc (Eastwood) and 1/2 York (Moonshine) grand-dam.
- This one is moderate, short bodied, big backed, massively ribbed, wide chested and stout in every sense of the word!!!
- Use RED BELT to make barrows that will maintain shape and freshness for every show regardless at what age they are shown.
- We recommend that you take him to a tighter, smaller ear set.
- When we said wide chested…we really should have said “OVERSIZED LOAD CHESTED”…Take to those who close up at the ground…he should…OPEN THEM UP!!!
- And There Is No Doubt That You Will Get Color Out Of “RED BELT!!!”